NABERS Commitment Agreements let owners and developers promote the environmental performance of their new or refurbished building before it is complete.
Here you will find:
- Commitment Agreements fact sheet, which provides a breakdown of what a Commitment Agreement entails, how you can benefit, how to get started and more.
- The Handbook for Estimating NABERS Ratings, which outlines how a building, tenancy or data centre’s energy consumption and therefore its NABERS star rating can be estimated prior to operation.
- The Commitment Agreement contract, which details the steps, rights and obligations involved at each stage of a Commitment Agreement.
- The Commitment Agreement contract explainer summarises your obligations at each stage of the process in plain English.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) to clarify further follow-up information.
Find out more
- Read a list of Independent Design Review Panel members.
- Read more about Commitment Agreements.
Still have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.