This document provides policies and guidance on the proper use of the NABERS websites.
Your use of, and access to, the NABERS websites and the content is always subject to you fully complying with these terms. By accessing and using the content and the website you agree at all times to be bound by these Terms. These Terms are governed by and must be construed according to the Law applying in New South Wales.
2. User Conduct
Users of the NABERS websites must comply with all relevant policies and guidance, including policies governing:
- Confidential Information
- Use of Information Technology
- Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Intellectual Property and Copyright
- Anti-discrimination, Harassment and Bullying
In accessing and using the NABERS websites users acknowledge and agree that they will not and must not:
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of the website or the content.
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the NABERS websites.
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the site.
- Access or use the site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any accounts, computer systems or networks.
- Share their password(s) or access to the site with other users.
In accessing and using the NABERS websites users acknowledge and agree that they will be:
- Responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their passwords and are responsible for all activities that occur under your account(s) or as a result of your access to the site.
- Responsible for notifying the NABERS team immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or account(s).
Users of the content and the NABERS websites are entitled to expect that any personal information collected, stored and gathered as a result of that use will be handled in accordance with the NSW Government's privacy responsibilities and obligations under the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 (NSW) (PPIPA). Personal information may include certain details that you provide when you submit an enquiry, feedback or complaint regarding the website.
Under the PPIPA you have a number of rights, including the right to know the personal information that the Identity Hub collects about you, the purpose for which the personal information is collected, how the personal information is used and to whom, if anyone, the personal information may be disclosed.
4. Enquiries, Feedback and Complaints
If you are unsure about any of your rights and obligations under these Terms, or have any feedback on, or wish to make a complaint about, the NABERS websites or the content, you should contact the NABERS team.
To enable us to effectively respond to your enquiry, feedback or complaint, please clearly and accurately provide all of the relevant information, details and circumstances and the outcome or resolution sought by you. In the case of a complaint, you should also provide your contact details so that NABERS can, where appropriate, contact you as part of any investigation into the complaint.